WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GOD - HIS OMNIPRESENCE
GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE
KJV Revelation 1:8
8. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith
the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
KJV Revelation 21:6
6. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the
fountain of the water of life freely.
KJV Revelation 22:13
13. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first
and the last.
ALL THINGS ARE OPENED TO GODS EYES
KJV Hebrews 4:13
13. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in
his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with
whom we have to do.
GOD IS EVERYWHERE
KJV Psalms 139:7-10
7. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall
I flee from thy presence?
8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I
make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in
the uttermost parts of the sea;
10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right
hand shall hold me.
KJV Jeremiah 23:23-24
23. Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God
24. Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him?
saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.
SEEK FOR HE IS NOT FAR AWAY
KJV Acts 17:27-28
27. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might
feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28. For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain
also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
THE LORD DWELLS IN US BY FAITH FAITH COMETH BY HEARING (ROM 10:17)
KJV Ephesians 3:14-17
14. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord
15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is
16. That he would grant you, according to the riches
of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner
17. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that
ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
LET GOD BE PRESENT THROUGH THE WORD
KJV 1 John 2:14
14. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known
him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because
ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome
the wicked one.
KJV Colossians 3:16
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all
wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual
songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
WEAR THE FAITH
KJV Ephesians 6:10-19
10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the
power of his might.
11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able
to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but
against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness
of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God,
that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all,
14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with
truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel
16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith
ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword
of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication
in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication
for all saints;
19. And for me, that utterance may be given unto me,
that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
THE WORD IS SPIRIT AND LIFE
KJV John 6:63
63. It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth
nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are
THE WORD IS VITAL TO OUR SALVATION
KJV John 12:48
48. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words,
hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall
judge him in the last day.
WHILE WE KNOW THAT CHRIST DOES NOT SPEAK TO US AND THERE ARE SOME
PARTS OF THIS QUOTE THAT ARE NOT SCRIPTUAL IT IS A VITAL THOUGHT.
WE MAY NOT SEE THE LORD IN OUR PATH BESIDE US, YET OUR FAITH MUST TELL
US THAT HE IS THERE.
FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND
MARGARETE FISHBACK POWERS
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the
beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each
scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to
him, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of his life flashed
before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that
many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in
his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, You said that once I decided to follow you, You'd walk with me all
the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my
life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My son, My precious
child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial
and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I Carried You."
ARE THE FOOTPRINTS OF JESUS IN YOUR LIFE?
HAS YOUR FAITH FALLEN BEHIND YOU THAT YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE THAT
HE IS WITH YOU?
HAS CHRIST EVER BEEN WITH YOU, OR ARE YOU STILL SEPERATED WITH YOUR
GOD CAN BE WITH YOU IF YOU ACCEPT HIS GRACE AND ALLOW SALVATION TO
PLAY IN YOUR LIFE. YOU CAN OBTAIN THE GRACE OF GOD THROUGH THE PLAN
OF SALVATION THAT HE HAS GIVEN US.
HEAR ROMANS 10:17
BELIEVE JOHN 8:24
REPENT ACTS 2:38
CONFESS CHRIST MATTHEW 10:32-33
BE BAPTIZED, TO BE SAVED I PETER 3:20-21
REMAIN THOU FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH REVELATION 2:10
FOR THE CHRISTIAN WHO HAS LEFT THEIR FIRST LOVE. FIND HIM AGAIN
FOR HE IS AT THE DOOR AND KNOCKING REVELATION 3:20. ASKING FOR THE
ERRING CHRISTIAN TO REPENT REVELATION 3:19.
Copyright 2000 by Brian
Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.