KJV 2 Timothy 3:16-17
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV 2 Peter 1:21
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
KJV 1 Corinthians 14:37 If
any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge
that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
KJV 1 Thessalonians 2:12-13
13. For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
KJV Galatians 1:11-12
11. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
KJV Matthew 10:19-20
19. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
20. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
KJV Luke 1:68-70
68. Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69. And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
70. As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets,
which have been since the world began:
Designation of the Scriptures
Oracles of God
KJV Romans 3:2
2. Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
Word of faith
KJV Romans 10:8
8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Word of the gospel
KJV Acts 15:7
7. And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Spirit and Life
KJV John 6:63
63. It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
The lamp and the light
KJV Psalms 119:105
105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light
unto my path.
THE BIBLE IS THE FINAL REVELATION UNTO MAN
KJV 2 Peter 1:3
3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
KJV Galatians 1:6-10
6. I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
KJV Revelation 22:18-19
18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
KJV 2 Timothy 2:15
15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
TAKE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS AND LIVE IT!
BE SAVED TODAY!!!!!!!
Copyright 1999 by Brian
Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.